EMT / ER Tech - PRN - JVW
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current BLS Certification required.
- Graduation from an accredited EMT Program; Certified for IV insertion preferred.
- Minimum of six months to one-year experience in acute or emergency care setting preferred or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency after successful completion of a training program.
- Must be able to take call as needed or assigned.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages preferred.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran