Diet Technician - Full Time - JVW
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
This position is accountable for developing, directing and supervising, cafeteria tray line and catering functions to assure timely and effective food distribution of services in accordance with expectations of the organization.
- Current Food Handlers permit for the State of Utah is required
- Must have knowledge of safe food preparation and handling techniques and work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous food service experience in a restaurant and/or cafeteria setting is highly preferred.
- Should be patient and polite and able to communicate effectively with co-workers.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."