Central Sterile Tech - Full Time - JVW
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Central Processing Tech
Responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of supplies and equipment used by the operating room following established infection control practices and guidelines. Must be conscientious with regard to procedures and capable of working under pressure and interacting professionally with staff in the OR needing equipment immediately.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have Sterile Tech Certification, or get it within 1 year of hire.
- Experience as Central Processing Technician or surg tech preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and nomenclature of items and equipment used by the department.
- Knowledgeable with cleaning and sterilization procedures and techniques.
- Basic understanding of various functions of the department.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 118476